DarkSideGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where friendship and gaming come together!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Mater ade Juice
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcapa new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_voting_bara new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap 
Ray Mayer DSG
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcapa new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_voting_bara new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap 
RAGE DSG
MsLusty DSG
GoodyMaster DSG
Talic DSG
LOONY DSG
Grand Moff Hosi DSG
Nightmare DSG
Blake DSG
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 279 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:21 am
Poll
if you HAD to only eat one of the following things for an entire week what would you pick
blue cheese
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap23%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 15 ]
sauerkraut
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap14%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 9 ]
liver
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap8%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
pickled eggs
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap5%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
pigs feet
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap2%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
frog legs
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap11%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
chicken feet
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap5%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
tripe (intestines)
 5% [ 3 ]
i would starve and die
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_lcap28%a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 64
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TH3 BLU3S
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:44 pm by Brutal DSG

» What song are you listening to?
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:43 pm by Brutal DSG

» did you all die or something?
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:49 pm by LOONY DSG

» vent
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:23 pm by kanadaBUREGRDSG

» something i did
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:59 pm by GoodyMaster DSG

» Quatam of Solace
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:13 pm by kanadaBUREGRDSG

» Yall already know who it is
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:30 pm by GoodyMaster DSG

» Enemey at the gate
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:52 pm by kanadaBUREGRDSG

» for anybody else besides rage and brutal
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 pm by BloodReaper DSG

Yall already know who it is
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:57 pm by Bates DSG
GamerTag:KSI Bates81

Previous clans you have been in:KSI (CoDiv), FGC (Brutalian Comander)

What game(s) do you mostly play:Halo 3, Cod 4, and World at War

Comments: 8
New to DSG
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:07 pm by DSG LIZARD
I new and glad to be in DSG. I hope someone can help me

Comments: 8
Where Is This Guy???
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:57 pm by FreshKickz Dsg
does any1 know where freshkickz went Question confused

i actually miss him,even though he sucks at xbox

Comments: 3

a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead

Go down 
+4
Talic DSG
CrAzY DSG
I Be Lmao DSG
weilda DSG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
weilda DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
weilda DSG

Male
Number of posts : 459
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Weilda+DSG
Registration date : 2008-04-13

a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Empty
PostSubject: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:36 pm

I personaly like the 360 but its somewhat getting a "what what in da but" I personaly love it and wouldnt chosse a P A$$ 3 over it.I think they should start desinging a better console and use the problems that this one incountered to make the next better 1 would be the heat probs that would save them a bunch of moneys and customers but then again this would take a couple years and both consoles are using the newest console hardware available well heres a cool pick off a fanboy picture of a new xbox-

a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead New-xbox
a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Fake2
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/welda117
I Be Lmao DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
I Be Lmao DSG

Male
Number of posts : 108
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Rofl+Pwns+U+DSG
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: wow   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:18 pm

personoly that topic was whack
Back to top Go down
CrAzY DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
CrAzY DSG

Male
Number of posts : 396
Humor : PINeAPPLE EXPRESS
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Crazy+dsg
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:38 pm

these xbox's look like crap 1 looks like a dvd player, i see a computer and i see a gamecube
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jusdont_fucwitme
Talic DSG
Post Junkie!
Post Junkie!
Talic DSG

Male
Number of posts : 740
Humor : owning kids who say they poop on noobs
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Talic+DSG
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:44 pm

of course they do look retarded, its a different idea. Oh and Weilda I notice that every sentence of yours is just a gigantic run-on sentence.
Back to top Go down
weilda DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
weilda DSG

Male

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 pm

do all of your comments have to be negative?
Back to top Go down
I Be Lmao DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
I Be Lmao DSG

Male
Number of posts : 108
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Rofl+Pwns+U+DSG
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:14 am

there not but its just dumb why post about new x boxs that arnt going to come out? dont take it personal
Back to top Go down
Darth Noob DSG
Admin
Admin
Darth Noob DSG

Male
Number of posts : 226
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead H3Avatar
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 am

xbox IS in the lead, plus they have fixed the issues with newest produced units and chip designs
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsguniverse.com
weilda DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
weilda DSG

Male

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:17 am

yah they have a new one in design Xbox 720 (pet name) that will possibly use a eye peice.
Back to top Go down
RAGE DSG
Post Junkie!
Post Junkie!
RAGE DSG

Male
Number of posts : 773
Humor : The Man, The Myth, The Legend
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Rage+dsg
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:44 pm

i hope they never make a new xbox so i don't have to waste 800 bucks by then. the price seems to go up every time.
Back to top Go down
Mater ade Juice
Lives Here
Lives Here
Mater ade Juice

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Humor : The existence I laughingly refer to as my life
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Mater+ade+Juice
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:32 am

LOL ignore all of these images, every one of these pics are pics that were "suposedly" the 360, and now that the 360 has been out for a while they are reposting as the "720". They are almost all BAD ideas and what is wrong with a simple design. I love the size and design of the wii...kiss keep it simple stupid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/johnbelden
CrAzY DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
CrAzY DSG

Male
Number of posts : 396
Humor : PINeAPPLE EXPRESS
360 gamer card : a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Crazy+dsg
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:55 am

i was just wondering y i have an american flag in the backround of mi gamer tag
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jusdont_fucwitme
RAGE DSG
Post Junkie!
Post Junkie!
RAGE DSG

Male

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:12 am

Because it's USMC... what does that have to do with xbox 720?
Back to top Go down
LegNdaRySSJ DSG
I Like To Post
I Like To Post
LegNdaRySSJ DSG

Male
Number of posts : 265
Humor : Sarcasmic Typhlosion
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 am

LOL, nothing at all

But i think they are coming out with a new Xbox, buts its a 360 still just with differnt upgrades...Like a New Elite kinda thing since they stopped Production on the Elites...I dont think they should worry about a New Next gen console as much as they should get an Xbox Protable out

I want one Sad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hubenator
RAGE DSG
Post Junkie!
Post Junkie!
RAGE DSG

Male

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:24 am

I saw this TV show once and there's this guy who takes flat screens and attaches them to xboxs and gives them as gifts. He doesn't want to start a business with it, but he's surprised someone else hasn't already so it can't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead   a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead Empty

Back to top Go down

a new xbox would make Microsoft take the lead
Page 1 of 1